Medical check up
I'm looking for comprehensive medical checkup. No complaints as of now, but erratic lifestyle. Please suggest a hospital which has any package type medical check up. I'm also guessing a comprehensive medical checkup can be done under 9 to 10 thousand.

Hello there. You can go to any hospital for a checkup. A physician will examine you completely and suggest a few screening tests for which 10k is more than enough. Go to a good lab for the tests. Regards
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi All corporate hospitals will have packages for health check up.... Kindly contact hospital in person to know details....