sexual-counselling-icon
Masturbation eating me
Hi, It's been more than 10+yrs that I am suffering from the problem of masturbation. When I say problem, its because it is hindering my personal routine. My self confidence has reduces drastically. I am not able to focus much ... my peers have gone to heights while I am still struggling. This urge of masturbation is killing me. Please help me out on how to avoid masturbation. Some information -my vitamin b12 level just checked yesterday is 204..I don't know how this is affecting my will to stop masturbation -i feel fatigue all the time -whenever I masturbate.. I get a feeling that something wrong will happen in my life and for past 10 year it's happening -when I masturbate..my frequency is as high as 8-9 times a day and than I feel exhausted and waste another couple of days.

You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

+
Chat with a doctor
Just like food, cloth and shelter ,sex is also a basic need. until you get married and start having normal sex, masturbation is a replacement .you will be surprised to know that more than 70% of unmarried males masturbate regularly. with does not harm in any way .so you should rest assured and live your life to the fullest. try to focus on other important things like your career. once you get married you won't be needing to masturbate till then stop feeling guilty and move ahead.
get married and you won't be needing masturbation anymore
Got ur pain n concern it seems to u demands in person Examination n Approach so plz consult.
Though u know couple of things to do but impulses not allowing u to follow ur commitment
This is d stage from where u can reverse n regain Ur health n fitness so rush for Holistic Ayurveda Approach