Masterbution Addiction
Hi I was addicted to masterbution and I want to quick it ASAP since it interrupts my regular productive activities,makes me drowsy and lot of other cons.... but not able to quit it. Do I need a medication for this?please guide me which makes my life so uneasy

You can take Homoeo treatment for the same. For now you can take Staphisagria 200, 3 times a day for a week. Consult a homoeopath for further, fast n permanent solution.
Hello you dont require any medication if you are not able to quit consult psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment.

How to stop addiction