Masterbating and sex
  I mm 24 yyrs old and upto 8 years i do masterbating. Nw i m not feelings goodness  in my organ when i touch it or meting wth my girlfriend. Plz help me to give prescribe and also tell me about how to increase my penis. It will be thanksfull to you
815 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prayag Pradeep Sethiya
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Pune
hello. hopefully you must have stopped masterbating now. it is a physical as well as mental habit, therefore if you still have urge to do so, please get counselled. increase the intake of the good quality of milk and milk products like ghee and butter. they have good effect as the diet. they will help you regain what u have lost. and i would strongly suggest against increasing the size of penis. it is unnatural and especially in your case, may deteriorate your condition further.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.