Marriage counselling

Sir im 24 years now my parents forcing me to marriage the problem is that i never attracted to any female gender and worried about my future sir please solve my problem i am in very depression now
views-icons 114 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Nashik

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Its gd u shared proactively so u need to access secondary sex characters n hormonal study, so consult family Dr 1st
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?