Marks on face
I hv so many marks on face.anythng which i cn apply to my fce to get rid of acne ,spots.plz hlp me..

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 14 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Pimples are common for oily skin prrsons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult  privately for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and pimples.