Maralgia paresthetica
I have problems with this...in ayurveda their is permanent treatment is possible...I attach my complete symptoms n type of pain in attach . Thx Sir / madam

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hi It is suggested to take 2 cap of lumbaton + ekangavir ras 1 tab+ tab rasarajeshwar ras 1 tab along with 3 spoons of Sahacharadi kashayam with warm water before food. Application of Sahacharadi tailam on back and lower back region will help you to get relief. Itkya ksheer basti and erandamooladi yapan basti will help you to recover faster. Visit an authentic Ayurvedic doctor for treatment.
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes their is solution for your problem in Ayurveda. Its happening because of vata dooshita rakta, & it cant be detected by any blood tests. Need private consultation in detail to solve your problem.