Man boobs gynecomastia

At the age of 12 I first observed that my chest is growing like a breast now I am of 20 but my chest still looks like breast.
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, Do not worry thinking that you are having gynecomastia. It needs some genetic condition or some liver pathology to develop. Male breast are usually vestigial as you know it may appear as womens do in some obese men because of fat deposition. Of there is gynecomastia then there would be tenderness along. If you have so then it is time you need consult a doctor. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?