M. gravis & thymoma
Pl suggest a specialist  and a doctor experienced  in dealing with  thymoma.  Want to get operated as symptoms are worsening
63 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
I ve gone through ur case thymoma can be treated by surgery....kindly contact a surgeon who is near by!! I hope u recover soon.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?