Lymph node rupture

How long does it take for tubercular lymph node turned into a sinus tract to heal ? I had 2 lymph nodes one of which ruptured itself and the other had to be excisised

Doctor Answers (3) on Lymph node rupture

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. it will take a long time to heal. would suggest you to consult a general surgeon for his help. also, since its tubercular, i hope you are taking all the medications necessary. the duration of the treatment will be long but you will have o take it regularly and as prescribed. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello consult a surgeon who may explore the sinus tract and help u in fast healing bye
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..
Well it will definitely take a long time to be cured...since it is tubercular and comes under extra pulmonary category I hope you are taking the medicines properly and you know that the duration is not 6 months....i suggest you to go for government setup thing for better follow ups...thank you