Luteal phase defect
My luteal phase length is 10. Any natural home remedies to increase the length of the luteal phase. I am trying to conceive

Dr. Divyasri
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Take shatavari granules or powder with milk and sugar twice a day during that phase for 2-3 cycles
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, less than 10 days of luteal place, indicates less progesterone hormone, which makes pregnancy hard to sustain, there are progestore creams (vaginal), or injections available to sustain pregnancy and to increase luteal phase. Have healthy diet having high fresh fruits and vegetables and green leafy vegetables, vitamin b12 supplements also help, practice daily walking which improves general condition. All the best.

Three phase bone scan