chest-icon

Lungs related problem

Hi Doctor, During night i used to get cold as well as congestion in both the lungs or u can say irritating in between chest and lungs whenever i sleep in AC room. Please advise.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I would like to know if you have a habit of smoking? Many smokers tend to face this issue. If you are then, its time you quit smoking. Chennai is a humid place therefore its difficult to sleep without ac but if you can, try sleeping with fan and windows open. Kindly consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello.well few ppl have this issue of facing problem in ac...get your ac cleaned once as sometimes the duct gets filled with dust...need nor worry...first try this...it if doesnt work out then try to use ac along with the fan so that there will be flow of air...thank you