Lumps in uterus

Hopefully the attachment is clear. My mom is 45 years . Recently a few lumps were found in her uterus. Is there any medications that can be done to make them shrink or surgery is necessary?

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello madam You seem to be having fibroid uterus. That can be safely and effectively treated by Homoeopathy. I am Dr Madhusudan B K, a Homoeopathic consultant Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi my name is Dr Jagat Shah (M.D. Homoeopathy) With the details provided it seems that you have multiple fibroid issue, with homoeopathy u can try for short time and see the result and if not anytime you can go for surgery. I am requesting you to try homoeopathy as I have seen no of cases in which patients have results and where able to avoid surgery. Hope you try homoeopathy and find good result. Take care have a healthy day. Dr Jagat Shah.