Low body growth & discomf

Hello doctor, My height is 175 cm, weight 95 kgs. I'm obese. Being obese isn't my problem. I have just started my weight loss program and is going quite well and I'm very determined to loose weigh. But my concern is all about my height. I'm looking very short comparing to many other. It directly influences in my confidence level which is too low. How to increase my height a little bit further? Is it possible to increase my height naturally? I have recently read an article about what others think about vertically challenged people. It was really shocking. I have read low testosterone is the reason for low growth in men. Is it right or a misconception? Not just my height but my fingers are also small when compared to others. What is the reason for this? I'm also facing little ED problems. Weak erections, not able to maintain an erection, loss of morning erections are also few other problems I have been experiencing. Is there any relationship between all these problems. Help me. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Low body growth & discomf

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Your height is determined firstly by your genetic makeup. If you'd parents are tall, you will be tall. Testosterone and other hormonal factors are secondary. Once you lose weight you will automatically feel improvement in all your symptoms. All the best. Regards