Lorodosis problem
I'm suffering from Lorodosis. I have consulted a general physician, after the xray, she has given me some medication. But this problem occurs to me once in a while and stays for 2 or 3 days and goes off automatically. But during these days, I cannot stand properly and even, pain will be there.

Hi..... Most people with lordosis don’t require medical treatment unless it’s a severe case. Treatment for lordosis will depend on how severe your curve is and the presence of other symptoms. Treatment options include: medication, to reduce pain and swelling...daily physical therapy, to strengthen muscles and range of motion....weight loss, to help posture....