Loosemotions since 15days

Upper abdomen pain,loose motions,...one of my family doctor it was due to use of augmentin 625 tablets.... I am using BIFILAC as per his suggestion,when I stop taking BIFILAC again motions started. Don't know what is the problem. Am new to bangalore, foodchange is main problem with me.kindly help me regarding this

hello. augmentin can disrupt the normal bacterial flora of the gut. so because of that you can have loose motions. have curd everyday twice or thrice. gradually the flora grows and your problems get settled . but if its persistent, you need to visit a surgeon. because it could be something else. regards
Dr. Bhaskar Murthy.V
hi    as doctor told augmentin cause loose motion . reduce spicy items in your food. take curd daily. if it till persists it may be due new infection show to a nearby general physician.