Loose stools
Hi I am 26 yrs old male, I have this problem since 2 months I am suffering with fatigue, loose stools and Gas while bowel movement. There is no pain in abdomen and I feel like my body is light what could be the cause and what are the different Diagnostic tests should I undergo for finding the problem?.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. How often are you getting loose stools (number of episodes per day). Are you on any medications for any disease? Firstly you need to modify your lifestyle. Eat only home cooked food...more of curd rice. Eat more vegetables and fruits. Drink plently fluids like coconut water, fruit juices. Avoid outside foods, oily foods, spicy foods, sweets, drinking alocohol, smoking, tea, coffee, stress factors. You will need clinical examination to rule out disorders like malabsorption syndromes, crohns disease, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome. So kindly consult a general physician or surgeon for further evaluation.