Loose stool and mild pain

I have been having loose stool (not watery) for last 2 months...also there is mild pain in abdomen and uneasiness...have several test done like CBC, CRP, Stool regular and stool culture..thyroid...all the test are normal...also I am loosing weight for few days..I was 80 and now I am 76...is it cause of concern...should I go for CT or MRI?
views-icons 60 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you need to take care of your diet and drink lots of water. also you need further examination for appropriate management. consult a gastroenterologist near you. contrast enhanced CT and colonoscopy will be required which you can get done only after the advise of the gastroenterologist. he will suggest you if required. kindly do not go for tests directly. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain, Balaji clinic, Bangalore.
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata

In your condition, both CECT whole abdomen and Colonoscopy are justified. CT scan will show any internal abdominal pathology and colonoscopy will reveal any large intestinal pathology. Contact any gastroenterologist for furthur management.