Loose motion and anus bur

Hi Doctors, Would like to inform that I had furuncle(Baal tod) on my leg few days back and I took some medicine from a local chemist for the same and the very next day I had loose watery stool in the morning and so to avoid that I took one tablet of Norflox TZ that night and the next morning and the next day I.e today... I had compairbly normal but dark stool and also had burning sensation in the Anus. Would also like to mention that Inhad 2-3 pints of beer yesterday night and also ate chicken... Kindly let me know that is this normal or should I Take some other medicine as well Also would like to let u know that The chemist told me that the medicine he had given me were antibiotics

Hello there. I can understand your concern. First of all, any antibiotics shouldnt be dispensed without a prescription of a doctor so its a wrong thing to do when you take medicines from a chemist. He is not a doctor, is he? For loose stools, kindly maintain a good eating habit while taking medicines. Drink lots of water, drink ORS, HAVE SOFT DIET, avoid oily and spicy foods as much as possible for three days and consult a doctor in person. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello... You said you had furuncle.. Local examination is required to know the exact cause for burning sensation .. You may need to take antibiotics...you avoid non vegetarian foods beer for few days... If burning sensation don't subside consult general surgeon , doctor will do per rectal examination and treat the cause.