Looking 4 correct diagnos

It's been 10 month back I had pain in my right ribs I visited cardiologist went through ecg and bp check both were normal. Then my neck pain and my head went numb. Soon after I visited neurologist he did some investigation and asked for neck and emg along with Lyrica tablet. I was not comfortable with that neurologist so I went to different neurologist who was specialist in movement disorder after listening to my symptoms he told it's anxiety and asked me to visit psychiatrist. I felt like it was not anxiety. After 2 months again I visited same neurologist and told him I had very bad pain In left shoulder and hand he told anxiety will us the cause I questioned him that was he 100% sure that's anxiety so he told by your symptoms I can say it's anxiety then for my assurance he asked for Brian mri, angea and spine mri. All reports were normal. 3 months back my thumb twitched for 2 days and stopped now there is no twitch but my right shoulder, hand and leg have more pain compared to right.

Doctor Answers (1) on Looking 4 correct diagnos

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. What your neurologist told is right, you have a psychiatric disorder rather than anything else. You have visited all Specialists except for the Specialist that can really help you. You need to consult a psychiatrist and get counselling done. There is nothing wrong in the shoulder, it's all in your head. It's like what your neurologist told. It's anxiety that's it. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.