liver-icon
Liver funtion test
Hi my sister is 24 years old. She got lpt and her sgot is 79 and sgpt is 76. She have swelling on her face and having pain in stomach and also having loose motion. Motion is white. Doc told her there is swelling on lever bt didn't tell the reason behind it

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You should have attached the complete report here and not just 2 values. Lifer function test includes a lot of things apart from liver enzymes. Also, if there is a swelling in the liver, it could be due to a lot of causes and pin pointing the cause just from these two values is not possible. The most common cause is infection. Take the treatment prescribed by her doctor for as long as he has advised. Drink plenty of fluids. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.