Liver enzymes
I got few white patches on my penis head. It has been there for quite sometime and without any symptoms. I mastrubate often. Recently when I underwent test... My liver enzymes were elevated. Does this have any link?

Hello, I understand your problem. But with the reports that you have recently undergone which was regarding your liver. There is no link between your white patches on you private place and elevation of liver enzymes. They elevate if there is any infection to the liver or taking excess of alcohol. For the patches over your organ you need to consult a dermatologist for examination and evaluation. Thank you