Liver and stone problem
I have increased liver condition and have stone in gallbladder and tumer in uretus. Some doctors are suggesting that go for stone and tumor surgery after betterment of liver conditions and some are suggesting for an urgent surgery of stone and tumor. Please suggest the right consultancy.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You have mentioned your problems well. But its a incomplete history and based on this we also cannit decide what needs to be done first. We dont know the extent of the liver disease and also not the extent if uterine condition also. You could have attached the reports so that we could have answered you well. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain Bangalore