Lips colour pink issue
I was smoker in my past life , that between i was found my lips colour slowly 2 changed so i decided leave it smoke to all typs but i found my lips colour doesn't rectified with the same please look out my problem and provide healthy solution

It maybe postinflammatory hypopigmentation.It can happen if you have a habit of lip smacking or sometimes on its own....I would suggest you to use melbid lotion as It gives good response and is easily available...you can apply the lotion in the night and let it be there for over night. in morning sit it front of a table lamp or sunlight with light falling on your face for few minutes..if no improvements consult dermatologist they will do the needful.