Lipoma info

I am suffering from multiple lipoma because I am thin and not gaining weight ? I am 23 year old my weight is 47 kg

Doctor Answers (2) on Lipoma info

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern . Where is your lipoma? Its got nothing to do with the weight or you being thin or fat. Drink lots of water. Have a high protein and high caloric diet and your weight will increase. You need to be examined for further management. For further examination you need to consult a general surgeon and you might even require certain tests like ultrasound or FNAC of the lesion. Kindly consult a general surgeon for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we 6neerstand yiur feeling and your condition too. You need to undertsand that this is totally a surgical case where you shoukd go meet a general surgeon for your help. After you consult him he shall examine you and also give you a better advice. Take s His advise as soon as possibke and get rid of those lipomas as soon as possible. Plot ine general surgeon on your practo and consult. Thank you