Lipoma bubbles
There are some "Lipoma Bubbles" at some places like hand. I reached a doctor on this and i am replied that nothing wrong with hese lipoma bubbles and if i want to get them removed for cosmotic purpose they can be. So please let me know know any clinic where i can get rid of this problem with managable fee for me.

hello there. lipoma can be removed by surgical method only. no medicine for it. it's OK to not get it removed also. even then if you want to get it removed, visit a surgeon and he'll be able to help you out. regards