Lip cracking &Indigestion

Hi All, it's been a very long journey of suffering and consulting so many doctors. I was breaking my head also thinking what's my actual problem name. None of the doctors could also guide me rightly who all I have come across. Now after my research from Google, I trust that I m suffering from CELIAC problem. All the symptoms mentioned is what I have. I am not aware who to contact for my CELIAC DISEASE. Kindly suggest me a doctor from Bangalore who can take care of my health please!!!! Plz refer to a specialist who can Cure CELIAC DISEASE...
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You can consult a Gastroenterologist for your problem.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?