Leptospira 20.5
My husband having severe fever and diagnosed leptospira 20.5 and sal.typhi o : positive 1 in 80, sal.typhi H : positive 1 in 160 pls suggest me is there anything serious.

Leptospirosis is treated with a course of antibiotics. For mild forms of leptospirosis, antibiotic tablets that can be taken at home are usually used for about a week. Most people with more severe leptospirosis will be admitted to hospital so their body's functions can be supported while the underlying infection is treated with injections of antibiotics.