Legs weakness in evening
Hi, I have done all tests like b12,D,calcium,magnesium,emg,nerve conduction,ct scan and every thing shows normal. My problem is while i walk in evening i feel my lower legs shaky feeling.. And some times i feel i will fall, but never fallen, Is it due to anxiety, if yes how can it be solved. Is it curable, Please do let me know if i need to do any test further. Apart from this feeling , i dont have any problems in life. Please provide me some solution

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
U only feel weakness in the evening while walking,not during whole day, so may be u r over stressed due to work that u r doing or may be lack of sound sleep at night.As all tests r normal u just need high protein diet n some vitamin supplements