Leg twisted

I am unable to stand and walk can I able to get home doctor? Yesterday I was stepping down from my house steps I got slipped and after also I walked to some were and I came back to my house and step up to steps and had bath had food and slept but in midnight I wake and feel I am unable get up and stands in leg and walk
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Leg twisted

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. If that is the case, then apply ice pack to the affected area and tell someone to talk to a orthopedician or any other doctor near you on your behalf. and ask them if they can come to see you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?