Leg pains (nurologic)

Hi I am having this leg pain when ever I jump a little like from 4 steps or when ever I tap my legs hardly on ground I first noticed it some 4 years back and it is very infrequent comes only when I am stressed out ( I think ) And pain is from my buttock region to till the toe of that leg (feels like centre of sole) dull aching type and I feel like massaging it and when I press my legs it aggravates and it wil be intolerable and decrease during I rest I used to take Acelclofnac tabs (movex) It used To go instantly And when every I try to fold my leg like flexing it I feel like a thread is being pulled In centre of my calf and pain becomes more Please say me wat it is and wat i should do :( I used to go to gym and I used to hav lower back pain and I took an x Ray for it nothing was wrong and I was fine now except for this occasionally When the pain is on both legs I feel like dying really painful Wat it could be

Doctor Answers (2) on Leg pains (nurologic)

My adv the best doctor homeo practo consult.
Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
This happens at young age due to lysine deficiency mostly or vitamin B12 deficiency or nerve compression following any old nerve injury. Consult me here in private for proper prescription.