Leg pain sometimes severe
I am having legpain fr the past 3 days...there has been prolonged standing... in trains, colleges, metro...veins are becoming prominent only on dorsum of foot...can this be varicose veins? What should i do? The pain is not the same always... aggravated randomly

Hello.... maintaining a single posture for a long time will reduce the vloo supply and hence you feel the pain...you need to keep changing the posture...well to comment if its varicose or not I need to examine it ..please consult a surgeon...thank you