Left toe nail broke
I broke my left toe nail by accident. It was bleeding and stopped. I applied hydrogen peroxide liquid and cleaned. Applied turmeric with oil. Taken TT injection. Warm water and salt in bowl and soaked the Leg for few minutes. I have pain still.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you need to stop applying oil and turmeric. apply a mupirocin ointment for 3 days, take a tablet . diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination like tab. lyser-D twice or thrice a day after food for pain relief and healing. do not keep the area wet. after three days, keep the wound open so that it can heal soon. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Vipul Patadia
Consultant Physician 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Get consulted by General practitioner. Take painkiller & antibiotic as advised by Doctor
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
It takes few days for abruptly cut nail to grow. so till then u will have pain , so just wait for some days or consult yr Dr. for proper dressing of this cut nail so it does not get infected.