Left hand not symmetrical
Hi I feel my left hand is not straight as right , I m moving only my right hand to walk. My left hand had plaster two times before at the age of 7 and 13. Because of left hand I am unable to walk properly as my left hand doesn,'t bear any pressure. I have to close my left palm too whie walking. Please do the needfull

Hello, I understand your pain and your problem. Yes you might be correct regarding your arms asymmetry after enduring two fractures there might be minor chances of malunion. And yea it will be. Weak when compared to earlier status. Just you need to consult a orthopedician for your help. and he is the right person to help you with this. Thank you.