Left hand feels weaker
My left hand fingers shiver a little throughout the day. Has been happening for over a month. I feel lesser control over them compared to a month before. I have been under a lot of stress for the last 2 years for personal and professional reasons.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. we need more history and also need to do a clinical evaluation along with a few tests if required. as of now, just take a cap. Absolute 3g once a day after food for 15 days and repeat in the next month 15 days also. consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.