LDL levels are high
My spouse have high LDL level , she got two surgeries for childrens in past. Please advise to whom we need to consult. Here I am attaching the test reports, please check and advice to reduce the LDL cholesterol.

Hello sir ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

visit or take online consultation  701,7896397 for treatment.
consult on this app or on whatsapp 700,0068594 for further advice