Lasik laser
I want to know lasik laser and how much it will be cost. Iam using glasses from 10 years. But i dnt want to use glasses pls advice me for this. And iam getting problem for vision also i have double vision. Every thing shown double what can i do for this and how can i get normal vision withot glass.? Please give me any suggestion.

Hello.. Well please consult an ophthalmologist we need to see your refractive error first to analyse if getting laser will free you from glasses or not . Lasix simply doesn't ensure free from glasses...we need to know the type of error ..meet an ophthalmologist...we need to evaluate you for double vision also...require history too... thank you