Laryngopharyngeal reflux

I am suffering from LPR from the last 3 y ears.  My throat feeks chocked almost all the time. One of the doctors i consulted has recommended me the surgery but other doctor has asked me not to go for it as it will not do much good. I don't want to go for surgery myself. Is there any way we can treat it?

Hi, Most of the people with LPR respond favorably to a combination of lifestyle changes and medication. Those who fail medical treatment or have anatomical abnormalities may require surgical intervention. Kindly consult ENT surgeon...
Dr. Hithysh BM
hi laryngopharyngeal reflux main symptoms include reflux of gastric contents and acid into the larynx leading to ulcerations granulations cough hoarseness wheezing heart burn if you are obese try to reduce it avoid spicy food if symtoms are not decreasing on medications den u can opt for surgery for this u need to consult a surgeon.