Kness legs Overstrained

Hi, I was doing gymming in January, so because of excessive exercising, my kness and legs got Overstrained, I took rest for 3 weeks, took physiotherapy treatment for around 2 months for strethening of muscles and stability, but still there is pain in knee and area surrounded by knees and thighs.. There are few points where if I press I feel lot of unbearable pain.. Don't know what is the problem exactly and why it is not healing even after 4 months..any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Kness legs Overstrained

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..., knee joint is very sensitive joint.. It has many ligaments ,menisci... Any trauma to the internal ligaments . wouldn't be noticed .. You must get an x ray and consult orthopedic surgeon in the nearest hospital... Give rest to joint , use cold compressor to reduce swelling if there is any .. Consult doctor