Knee weakness

Since the past few days I am feeling some kind of weakness in my knees. Sometimes when I am walking or when I am seated, I feel a bit dizzy and feel like as if I will fall down. Like, i don't feel any strength in my legs. This happens quite a few times everyday. After a short nap when I start to walk this usually happens. While walking , occasionally I feel as if I am not landing my foot properly and strongly on the ground. Also, I have pain in my both my thighs very close to my knees. Please suggest the treatment I should take.
views-icons 22 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Knee weakness

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your condition too. But then you need to understand that everyone one feel the same way when they wake up and try to walk. However we are not into comparison yours with other. This haooens when the levels of vitamins or mineral come down or even it is seen when you have lower hemoglobin levels. Just cross check with the fondition above amd to confirm that you need to consult a doctor of your locality. Thank you