Knee problem
Hi, I am having pain at the back of my knees, I walk a bit it starts paining heavily, but its not paining on the bones, its paining on back side of knees. Whom should I consult? A neurosurgeon or an orthopadist or someone else
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Maybe be due to bursitis,cystic lesions etc...consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?