Joint pain

The back part of the neck, upper back near the shoulder, and elbow joint of my mother pains from 2-3 years. So she's in a confusion whether to visit an orthopedist, a physiotherapist or a general physician.
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Joint pain

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for your pain which has to be taken may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain,shoulder joint instability, may require investigations like x ray,MRI etc...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?