Joint pain problem

I'm 24 yr old male. Weight 56 height 5.6. I do have vitamin d and b12 deficiency did take medicine but my joint pain is from when I was 10 yr old. And till now I haven't found any solution and I'm young so I shouldn't have this problem. My wrist pain a a lot when typing plz advice me what should I do.
views-icons 22 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. The deficiency could cause the pain you need to take medicines to fulfill the deficiency, after if it is over, and the pain still persists, you will need to consult a orthopedician and get a xray done so that what is wrong can be found out. Suggest you to consult a orthopedician ASAP. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?