Jock itch is killing me.
I have got very itchy rashes on my thighs,groin but penis is not affected. It's chafing,bleeding,itching horribly and I'm itching it whole day nd night. I can't sleep because I can't put my hands out of my pants due to the urge to scratch my itch. Help me pls. I've to jzt keep on scratching my groin all day and it's spreading to buttocks also.

Hi, Lesion needs to be examined to reach at a diagnosis. Treatment depends on type of infection. You should contact your physician and get it clinically examined and relevant investigations done. Keep local area dry, avoid itching. You may take Tab levocetrizine 5mg once daily, Candid cream for local application after consulting your physician.

HELLO,   TAKE BATH THREE TIMES A DAY. APPLY LOCALLY BETNOSOL-N OINTMENT N COCONUT OIL WITH CAMPHOR CUBES IN 50ml12-15 cubes. APPLY LOCALLY. TABLET DAZITE ONE IN MORNING FOR TWENTY DAYS. AFTER BATH IN NIGHT APPLY LACTOCALAMINE LOTION LOCALLY. TABLET ATEREX25 MG ONE AT NIGHT FOR TWENTY DAYS. YOU CAN TAKE FOR LONG TERM BASIS.   CONSULT A SKIN SPECIALIST. O.K, Y.