liver-icon

Jaundice on 6 June 2016

Sir/Mam I have consulted Dr. Ganpat Devpura Sir for my treatment for jaundice and about 20 days before and he had told me to start eating normal diet slowly increasing the fat as he has previously recommended for fat free diet and also given medicine(Livonil) for 15 days. And even for 15 days i have not started eating fat containing food and after that now as i am in hostel in college outside jaipur when i have started eating fat containing food my eyes are again becoming yellowish and it feels like vomiting. So please tell me now what i have to as now i am away from home without parents so your opinion will be better for me.

Harisha N L

Hello...I understand your concern towards your health and I appreciate it...there are many causes for jaundice including hepatitis from viruses like Hep A,B,C,alcoholic behavior,high lipid diet,smoking affects your liver indirectly, it may also be due cholecystitis, cholelithiasis etc...so the cause for deranged LFT should be investigated properly... Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will help you further