Jaundice. .
Hi I am suffering from jaundice.high fever from 3-4 days consult 2 docs but still no effects..what should I do
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Ravi Mohanka
Hepato-Biliary-Pancreatic 19 yrs exp Mumbai
You could have viral hepatitis. You need to do the following tests and see a hepatologist at Global Hospital, Parel - LFT - PT INR - HAV IgM - HEV IgM - HBsAg - HBeAg - Anti HCV With these tests we may get an idea of what is the cause and severity of your jaundice, which in turn will decide your treatment plan. Thanks Dr. Ravi Mohanka
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?