IVF Glucose at home
My father is weak...93 years old and needs some strength. Can we get the Glucose / Saline IVF facility at home ?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Yes surely these services can be provided at your home if the patient is not able to go to the hospital. Just contact nearest physician and speak to him regarding this or any nearest hospital and talk to them about it. It will do whatever possible. If he is not diabetic, give him coconut water little by little, that will help him. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Madam, Yes. Usually such facilities are provided at home as well but you will have to enquire at your nearest hospital if they provide such facility.