immune-system-icon
ITP problem
Hi, i am suffering with ITP problem from past 1.5 years . From past 6 months onwards i am using steroids . My body doesn't support any medecine except steroids. Is there any permanant solution in homeopathy or ayurvedic? I visited so many doctors in alopathy , they said that there is no solution in alopathy . Please suggest that which is best to solve my health problem.

Hello....... Adults are usually started on a steroid medicine called prednisone. In some cases, surgery to remove the spleen (splenectomy) is recommended.This increases the platelet count in about half of people. However, other drug treatments are usually recommended instead.consult general physician.