Itching in legs in night
Hi, I am 54 yrs female and when sleeping in night, my legs, sole and my leg's fingers are also getting itch. I don't why it is like this.. I am suffering from this for more than 2 months. Kindly help me and tell me the remedy..

hellooo.. itching have common causes like insect bite common drug allergy dust allergy dry skin lack of moisturising contact dermatitis raised liver enzymes... you need to be assesed nd evaluated

hi, are you on any medication ?? some people will be allergic to some medicine??, do you have bed bug ,mosquito problem at home ??  try to figure out causitive agent

Itching soles of feet at night Prickly legs at night Why do the bottom of my feet itch at night