Itching in Ear
Seen white bulb type formation in my right ear and its paining. It itches too. Have tried some ear drops but no change. Please advise....
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

hello there. the bulb type formation can be a something called a polyp. suggest you to visit a ENT Specialist so that he can examine what type of polyp and all and will treat you appropriately. I think you should not ignore this problem further. all the best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.